At a glance
See a preview of your baby in moving 3D!
- Free when booked with any pregnancy scan after 14 weeks
- No GP referral required
- 4D service not available on the NHS
- Weekday, Thursday evening or Saturday clinics
- Convenient central London location
- Not available during the Nuchal scan
You will receive
- Complimentary black & white picture of your baby (normally £2.50) other media available (no DVD or videos)
What happens with your results?
You’ll receive a complimentary black & white picture on the day and will have the option to purchase further colour prints and image files by email or on CD-ROM.
You’ll also receive the results of your pregnancy scan that you have opted to have alongside the 4D sneaky peek.
Book any pregnancy scan with us and receive a free 4D Sneaky Peek, usual cost £30.
The 4D Sneaky Peek gives you a preview of your baby in moving 3D and will help you decide if you would like one of our exclusive Cocoon4D baby scans.
What you can take away
Your first thermal black and white print is with our compliments, but you can also purchase:
- Black and white thermal prints £2.50 per print
- Photo quality colour prints £5.00 per print
- JPEG files by email (all files) £10.00
- JPEG files on CD-ROM (all files) £20.00
When is a 4D scan best performed?
The best images of your baby’s face will be obtained between 22 - 34 weeks or pregnancy for a single pregnancy and around 18 - 30 weeks for twins, providing your baby is in a good position. But if you’re having a 4D Sneaky Peek you can still obtain some fascinating images earlier on in your pregnancy from 14 weeks gestation.
A 4D Sneaky Peek previews your baby in 4D and is not a substitute for a 2D scan that checks the health of your baby.
The full 4D experience
Experience a full 4D scan with our Cocoon4D Baby Scans service, exclusive to the London Ultrasound Centre. Read more